Terms and conditions
- Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. retains copyright and license of all original materials produced unless otherwise agreed with the client after receipt of full payment.
- All invoices are payable upon completion of work within 30 days from date of invoice. Balances outstanding after 30 days will be subject to an interest fee of 3.5% per month.
- Any job remaining idle for more than 30 days will be billed for work completed and expenses incurred.
- All job costs relating to third parties (ie. printers, photographers) will be billed directly to the client by the respective companies or individuals unless otherwise requested by the client, in which case a 10% administrative fee will be added to each item on Kaleidoscope Media Ltd.’s final invoice
- No job shall be undertaken without a letter of agreement that should include a full description of the project, intended usage of copyrighted work, and estimated costs.
- Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. reserves the right to demand a deposit of 25% of initial estimates before commencing a project.
- The client shall be responsible for costs arising from changes to the original job description. An additional estimate shall be provided by Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. for additional production costs.
- In the event of job cancellation by the client, ownership of all copyright, written copy and designs is retained by Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. and the client shall be invoiced in full for work completed and expenses incurred.
- Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. retains ownership of all original artwork and written material, whether preliminary or completed. Examples of work furnished to prospective clients shall remain the property of Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. and shall not be used without consent, nor copied or altered in any way.
- Corporate logos, identities, product designs and illustrations are subject to an agreed royalty fee based on net revenues and/or usage. Licence or copyright will be decided only upon receipt of full payment.
- Usage of copyrighted work is limited to that agreed in (5) above and stated on the client’s invoice. The client agrees to indemnify Kaleidoscope Media Ltd. against all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising from unauthorised usage.
Contact us today for a free estimate. There is a rush charge of 25% on all work requiring a turnaround of 48 hours or less. All jobs will be charged an additional 10% administration fee unless otherwise stated.
We offer a 10% discount for registered charities and non-profit organisations. We're also happy to negotiate terms to fit within your budget on longer-term projects.